Medipal International Hospital
Medipal International Healthcare is one of Uganda’s largest private tertiary care hospital established in 2019 with the entire gamut of services from diagnostic, invasive and noninvasive services, and imaging available under one roof. Medipal has put modern technology in the hands of renowned consultants from across the country and abroad to set new standards in the healthcare of Uganda. The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and bench marked against the best in the world. We constantly look for ways to raise the bar on quality healthcare and safety for our patients
Specialist care for you
The department is fully fledged with dedicated family planning counseling rooms, gynaecologist consultations rooms, special examination rooms, children immunization, laboratory and dedicated ultrasound scan for mothers.
The Department of General Surgery at Medipal is focused to shaping the future of surgery in Uganda with cutting-edge surgical care. We are highly committed to providing the safest, compassionate and most result-oriented clinical and surgical care to enhance patient outcomes.
UROLOGY & KIDNEY CARE
Medipal Urologists are skilled in the full range of urologic surgical procedures, including the latest minimally invasive techniques and extensive reconstructive surgeries.
The department for Gastroenterology offers advanced treatments for various gastro-intestinal disorders. The Center is equipped with the best facilities and supported by a team of expert Gastroenterologists who use the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment for ERCP, Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy.
OPEN : Mon – Sun
TIME : 8:30am – 5:00pm
Medipal Testing Center
- The COVID-19 certificate is valid for 72hr (3Days)
- For all people traveling abroad please carry your passports.
- We strongly advise all travelers to precisely inform themselves with regard to any possible travel information or any travel restriction applicable to their country of destination before planning a trip
- We further recommend to only consider official governmental sources of information for such purpose.
Where and when can i test?
Medipal testing center is an exclusive entity separate from the other hospital departments.
It was accredited by the Ministry Of Health (MOH) in May 2020. It is the first and still the only accredited private hospital facility to test for COVID-19 in Uganda.
Its located along Babiha (Acacia) Ave, just after the Uganda Golf course.
Opposite Metropole Hotel Kampala
How to get tested?
Register Online or Onsite
Register on the link
- Come with a facemask
- Observe social distance
- Make sure you sanitize.
- Come with identification documents as well as a passport (for travelers)
- Please do not drink, eat, or brush your teeth 15min before a test.
How long is a test result?
Usually 24hrs from the time you are issued a sample receipt.
The certificate is issued through the Ministry of Health.
How much it costs?
- Ordinary Test UGX 250,000 (24 hours)
- Express Test UGX 400,000 (12 hours)
- Workplace test more than 10 individuals contact us
How can i pay?
You can pay by the following;
- Mobile money / Airtel Money.
- Visa Card
Coronavirus Prevention Tips
Wear a mask
Wash your hands
Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow
Don’t touch your face
Keep a safe distance
Clean and Disinfect
Address: John Babiha (Acacia) Ave, Kampala